To request a mixtape, please comment on this post.

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Themed tape: love songs

I don't care what they tell you, every mixtape maker has one of these - and no matter what anybody tells you, nobody's is definitive. Here's mine - enjoy.

1. Ally Kerr - The Sore Feet Song
2. Sufjan Stevens - The Dress Looks Nice On You
3. David Gray - Babylon
4. Jack Johnson - Better Together
5. Herman Dune - 1 2 3 Apple Tree
6. The Avett Brothers - Kickdrum Heart
7. eels - Prizefighter
8. Bright Eyes - First Day Of My Life
9. R.E.M. - Be Mine
10. The Decemberists - Of Angels And Angles
11. Nickel Creek - Why Should The Fire Die?
12. Bruce Cockburn - Open
13. Joni Mitchell - All I Want


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

4 comments:

  1. "every mixtape maker has one of these...."

    Sure, but mine says, "Wife's Shit". You know, in case someone comes accross in it my center councel on the way to lunch. God forbid it's in my player. I mean good god, Blondie's "Tide is High" is on there.

    It's a plesent mix though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah - good idea! I'll have to get a wife first, but that's definitely a crafty suggestion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Er...that's not REM.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hm - so it isn't. I'll have to see if I can fix that...

    ReplyDelete